Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

And the Winner is...

I recently entered my daughters bed into
The CSI Challenge

There Were Many Many worthy Entries
Some of my favorites included

Beautiful wall art created from Scrap wood
(they won top ten)

Apple green Chalk board desk
Perfect for kids

The Top Project in the Challenge was
This beautiful dresser, that was missing a drawer

All Wonderful and inspiring entries...
But the winner was..
ME!!
The bed used to look like this
and i hand painted it
now it looks like this
Check out my original posts
1, 2

I am so honored to have even been considered.. but to be chosen..WOW!!
I'm almost speechless ( obviously not completely because i cant stop saying wow!! lol)

And a HUGE Thank You to THE NESTER 
 who was the guest judge this week


 The Prize is a 50$ gift certificate to Dimple Prints
 Dimple prints offers  beautiful digital party packages, invitations and card designs
Check out their Website
They also Have an Etsy Shop


If you would like to enter one of your own projects
Check out
THANK YOU!!!

3 comments:

The Nester said...

The bed is so beautiful and I love your use of turquoise and the Indian theme, your daughter is going to remember her room, and working on it with you forever.

WELL done!!!

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site craftymommyandme.blogspot.com
Is this possible?

Crafty Mommy said...

What is the name of your site?

Related Posts with Thumbnails