Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

I WANT THIS!!!

I happened to be surfing the net
and found this awesome book.
Perfect for us rocker parents
Alternative ABC's
Board Book
By: 13th Floor Designs

"This is the board book that Soccer Moms run from and Rocker Moms gravitate to.
 A humorous and hipster take on a traditional ABC board book for kids.
Aesthetically borrowing from street, surf, skate, and music sub-cultures,
the custom design and typography beautifully spell out this unique alphabet.
From calligraffiti to pin-striping, and from Goth to Punk,
this little book crosses genres and is sure to create a buzz.
Alternative ABC's is graphically bold and colorful
and a great new addition to our growing line of
artist created ABC books. "
This book includes such cool pages
B is for Boom Box
D is for DUDE!!
F is for Flames
G is for Graffiti
I is for Ink
L is for Low rider
P is for Peace
V is for Vegetarian
Y is for Yoga
Z is for ZAP!!

I would love to buy this book for my kids!!

1 comment:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I need to find that book for my middle grandson!

Related Posts with Thumbnails