Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

I AM...

I am...Happily Optimistic

I think... way too much

I should...Clean my house

I dream...Of owning a home

I want...to move back to California

I know...Everything will always be alright

I don't like...Negative people

I smell...Popcorn

I hear...Rockabye baby from my baby boys mobile

I fear... any harm coming to my children

I search...for my cell phone or keys daily.

I miss....The beautiful California sunshine and my family!!

I always...Drink Diet Coke

I crave... Chocolate

I remember...the moment my hubby and i met

I need.... a local cheap craft store!!
I forget......ummm...i dont remember!!
I feel...Satisfied

I can...do anything I set my mind to.

I can't...say no..

I am happy... being ME!!

I listen...To my heart

I shop...At the Dollar Store and Walmart almost weekly

I eat.... What i crave

I love...My wonderful husband and family
Related Posts with Thumbnails