Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Flea Market Finds

The flea market has just recently started back up after a winter 'break'.. i found a few awesome lil treasures while there...
Tonka Truck!!!

I found an awesome all metal tonka truck just like i used to play with when i was a child. thay dont make them like they used too... nowadays its all plastic.. the best part.. this truck isnt all rusted out like most of them i seem to find...i did kind of splurge but it was worth the $10 i paid..my daughter likes to play with it and i know when my son gets old enough hell love it!!

I found these awesome lotus candle holders. they were 5o cents for the set of 2. their amazing looking. one of my favorite buys..(next to my saki set which i found at the flea market too!!.. ill post pics later)

1 comment:

Heather - Dollarstorecrafts.com said...

My sons LOVE their thrift store tonka truck!

Related Posts with Thumbnails