Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

Welcome To me, You, and Everyone Else

This is my first attempt at a blog, so please bear with me. lol. I am currently a stay at home mom with alot of time on her hands. I have a wonderful and supportive husband, a beautiful and intelligent 3 year old daughter and am currently expecting an addition to our Family. Were all excited to be welcoming William Craig Wiedenhoeft AKA Liam to the family this coming April.















Weve just recently moved from the hustle and bustle of California to the slow paces of Tennessee. I cant complain though. were all still trying to settle in and make ourselves at home here. We have a nice comfortable 2 bedroom apartment and love having our own space after living with family for so long.
I have a crafters spirit, but sometimes just cant find the ability to follow through with the millions of ideas i get. Ive always loved being able to show your creativity and tried many ways to express it. I used to draw alot in high school, and i am curently now a self taught scrapper, sewer, and crocheter. Im still trying to learn though. so much to lean!!! Even my husband is a crafter. he himself knits and also likes to woodwork a bit. when we were living in california we had a woodshop and used to restore old furniture.
Since i am currently expecting and am also in a new place my current drive has been towards baby crafts and also thing to make our house feel more like a home. since it is an aparment i have to make sure i dont put too many holes in the walls and can move it with me ..lol..
well, i guess ive already wrtote alot for now.lol. its 2 Am so i probably should get to bed. I will be posting current crafts and pictures at a later date. please check in again.. and thak you for taking your time and dropping by.
Peace Be With You, From My Family To Yours

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails